About the company
Drainforce Limited was formed in 2009 bringing together expertise from sewerage and surface water drainage, highway drainage, tankering, drainage non-dig rehabilitation, civil engineering, drainage repairs and maintenance. Our mission is to provide an exceptional service to customers, clients and representing clients values when working on their behalf.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic individual that can think on their feet. Additional roles will include Small Topographical Surveys onsite. Editing plans and details in Auto CAD (2D) with back ground OS maps. Data validation and checking of CCTV reports. You will also be responsible for our mapping software and running a small team of crews who are using the software regardless of client. You will answer to the operations Director however you will be the first point of contact from all crews and will be expected to work off your own initiative when dealing with crew issues.
- • See Jobs from Start to completion
• Checking CCTV reports
• Audit CAD processing and plans
• updating clients
• liaison with clients
• Topographical Surveys
• The above list is non-exhaustive and the work role may require extra activities to be implemented.
• CSCS Card
• IOSH Managing Safely
• New Roads & Street Works, Signing, Lighting and Guarding
• Passport to Work
• Supervisory: 2 years (CAD)
• Surveying Topographical (2 Years)
• Wincan will provide training